December 6, 2012

Black on black on black

 F21 necklace | Asos rings (not shown) | H&M sweater | F21 skirt | Express tights | JC Tardy Lo

I've been having sort of a hair crisis lately, like I don't know what to do with it... Like it's just there, lifeless, on my head. Well duh, hair is lifeless, but this sorry thing I call "hair" has no volume or oomph! I'm also thinking about ditching the whole straight bangs thing and just letting that sucker grow and be whatever it wants to be. And yeah! 

Who else is mad pumped for Christmas? Holy shit, I know I am! The inside of my school is just decked out with Christmas lights and Christmas-y things and they've been playing Christmas jams everyday... And it has gotten me so excited for the holidays you don't even know! 

4 comments:

  1. Dreaming of those shoes (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the holidays either!!!! I'm lovin' the consistency in posting, Sisi~ Black is such a wonderful color. It makes for awesome outfits. (: Always stylin'! I just let my hair do whatever too. No effort is put into it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! All black is our FAVE. And we're lovvving the dress in your last post!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!