September 25, 2012

I wish I was a sheep

Instead I'm a lion, then I wouldn't have to eat animals that are dyin'.

 Foreign Exchange sweater | floral dress | F21 glittery socks | eBay shoes

Yeah... I wasn't kidding when I said I've been literally wearing these shoes every damn day... But I just love them so much u_u It would feel wrong if I didn't get my money's worth, y'know? Do you like what I did with the second picture? Shin-chan is just chilling on my bed, drinking juice, nbd~ (◡‿◡) 

I have been trying to get my hands on a pair of glittery black socks ever since I saw Nicola from Deciphering Dreams rock her's. So when I saw some in F21, I just had to get it (^∇^) 

Guys... guys, I ate 3 pizza slices, a bag of popcorn chicken, and drank bubble tea all within 4 hours... I feel sick and mega sloth-like. Gluttony has gotten the best of me!!!!!!!! So I'm just going to lay down for a while and try gaining my senses again, bye bye~ (  ̄O ̄)ノ

6 comments:

  1. Gosh I love that slouchy sweater! And they look so fabulous paired with your chunky shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your outfits~ so cute~ and I wish I had a Shin Chan drinking a juice box on my bed too >,<

    Glutton? I am the biggest one~ I should tone it down though... but, food is just too good...


    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SISI~~ I love the floral dress + sweater combo~~~~ Those shoes are da bombbbb. Love them so much *O* Omg.. I haven't had time to check blogger so I didn't see this post when you first posted it... >__<

    ALWAYS CUTE, SISI LE<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this,so cute
    If you have a minute,you can visit my blog and leave a comment about my new post, thanks dear!

    Blow A Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook
    Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin
    Blow a Rainbow on Pinterest
    Blow a Rainbow on Lookbook
    Blow a Rainbow on Tumblr

    I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Nice Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! I love love love that sweater and those shoes <3

    High-Stitched Voice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!