February 14, 2012

Thoughts before I left

This blog entry is pretty late, considering the fact that I've left my previous city last week... But I would just like to, as the title says, share some thoughts about the day I left. I was my friend's house for the whole week and the last day I was there, my closest friends, my foe-who's-on-the-brink-of-no-longer-being-my-foe all spontaneously, and let me repeat, spontaneously (because I am rarely spontaneous, but that's another story) drove to Downtown Disney. It felt good being spontaneous! We were basically just hanging out, being kids, y'know?






















Just some of my favorite photos from that day~ After I went home I started crying a little... Okay, maybe a lot.... Which is funny because where I live now is only 40 to 45 minutes away from where I originally lived. I guess I'm just overemotional, haha. It's just the fact that I'm not going to see my friends almost everyday just kinda killed me. I spent most of my high school year with these girls, now all of a sudden leaving them was just such a big thing for me. I miss them. It's only been a week, but I miss them so much. I miss telling them my jokes, they dissing the jokes I tell them, their jokes, and most of all (as cliche as this sounds) laughing with them. Two posts in one day... I guess I have a lot on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!